Mocha Cherry L-Desk with Hutch office furniture
  • The piece itself can easily go for a thousand dollars but it was only $600 when I bought it – what a deal
  • I decided to take advantage of this furniture set when I saw that it had a 9 year warranty
  • This office furniture weighs around 251 lbs so I don’t recommend setting it up yourself

• by adriannei

I have finally found the perfect office furniture. Adequate for storing papers, filing, and adding my letters neatly in drawers – this comes with everything I need for a home office!

In my long journey to find office furniture online, I came across this site called officefurniture. com and I was really impressed with some of the furniture they were displaying on their site.

Not to mention their customer service is very polite and friendly! The piece itself can easily go for a thousand dollars but it was only $600 when I bought it –

what a deal! Comes with free shipping too. I decided to take advantage of this furniture set when I saw that it had a 9 year warranty.

When I saw the Mocha Cherry L Desk, I felt as if we were the perfect match. It looks beautiful in the picture with its wooden satin finish of Mocha Cherry, but wait until you see it in real life.

I received this office piece within the next two weeks of ordering, and when I removed it from the box – it was all that I asked ...

• for. The box was so heavy itself, I could barely handle it.

This office furniture weighs around 251 lbs so I don’t recommend setting it up yourself. Hire a professional if you have the money.

I tried setting it up myself but just couldn’t get past the first few steps on the instructions so I called a professional. Some people have spent hours after hours trying to set this up.

It took him about four hours to set up. After he had set everything up, it was everything I wanted.

The desk was so

smooth when I ran my fingers over it. It includes one cabinet that opens and I am also able to lock it with my own locking device.

I usually don’t like others going through my stuff so most of the doors our locked. The drawers upper portion is where I temporarily add all my mail to so I can look at it later.

Installed in this furniture set is also two filing cabinets. This is exactly what I bought this for.

Now instead of using my old filing cabinets, I just put all my papers in the Mocha Cherry Desk!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 571512921900731/k2311a1215/12.15.09