Poten-C ascorbic acid forte  » Health  »
  • I am very prone to flu, fever and coughing when the weather suddenly shifted, so I really need to take vitamins and supplements daily to avoid getting sick as I still need to report to work everyday
  • I find this very comfortable to take because this is a tablet and not a capsule, though the size is a bit bigger compared to Poten-C 500 milligrams, I have no problem in swallowing the big tablet
  • I always love Poten-C vitamin because it is not too acidic and my stomach can handle it well, I never experience any discomfort and it effectively boosted my immune system
  • Poten-C forte also gives me additional advantage, making my skin more clear and supple, I think maybe because ascorbic acid can increase the production of Collagen in the body, collagen is responsible for the lightening and radiance of the skin surface

• by Joyce

One of my growing problems right now that I am adult is my sensitive immune system ever since, which often, made me sick especially if there’s an extreme weather changes.

I am very prone to flu, fever and coughing when the weather suddenly shifted, so I really need to take vitamins and supplements daily to avoid getting sick as I still need to report to work everyday.

Until I discovered Poten-C forte, which contains 1,000 milligrams of ascorbic acid, each tablet. I find this

very comfortable to take because this is a tablet and not a capsule, though the size is a bit bigger compared to Poten-C 500 milligrams, I have no problem in swallowing the big tablet.

I always love Poten-C vitamin because it is not too acidic and my stomach can handle it well, I never experience any discomfort and it effectively boosted my immune system. I rarely get sick nowadays even if I have to go out during rainy days.

Poten-C forte also gives me ...

• additional advantage, making my skin more clear and supple, I think maybe because ascorbic acid can increase the production of Collagen in the body, collagen is responsible for the lightening and radiance of the skin surface. Vitamin C is a form of antioxidant also so it gives my body a maximum protection from certain diseases. I am very satisfied now with my life as I seldom get sick.

Poten-C as ascorbic acid, is water soluble, so I am not afraid to be overdosed

even if I take 1,000 milligrams per day because it can easily extracted out of my body. I am also using Poten-C forte as cleanser by dissolving the tablet to my facial cleanser, it made my face very smooth and young looking and help prevents acne and pimples as the vitamin C work to eliminate dead cells and bacteria that causes pimples.

More over, Poten-C forte helps protect my body from certain diseases like flu and fever and successfully boosted my immune system.

jethro says :

whats the best time of day shouldh i take thitamin?

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi, I recommend taking vitamin C supplements in the morning after breakfast because they always seem to give me a boost of energy that makes starting my day easier.

jethro says :

Thanks…:)

Galega says :

There is only one recommendation regarding the timing when you should take Poten Cee, or for that matter any other Vitamin C supplement. You should take it after eating something. You can take it in the morning, after lunch or after having your dinner. Taking it in the empty stomach can backfire as it can lead to fatigue and tiredness, a very common problem among people. You should also ensure to take only one capsule in a day, not more than that.

Sc says :

Does potencee have bio-flaveniods?

Galega says :

Poten Cee comes with plain Ascorbic Acid. It doesn’t contain Bio flavonoids.

Angel says :

Does poten cee forte contain biofluids or rosehip ?

Galega says :

Poten Cee doesn’t contain Biofluids or Rosehip. You need to look for a suitable alternative.

Harld Mariotte says :

Hi i would like to ask is it ok for me to take poteen c forte and enervon c simultaneously ? pls. reply

Japheth says :

Hi Harld,

No, you cant both vitamins contains a high dosage of vitamin C. It is not recommended to take vitamin supplements that contain the same element, it may cause an overdosing of vitamins and may result to health issue. I advice to choose one of the vitamins or you take both vitamins but in alternate day.

lanie durias says :

what type of ascorbate does potencee forte have?

John says :

It contains buffered calcium ascorbate.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341512921890631/k2311a1215/12.15.09