Toshiba Satelite 205D AMD Touron 64 X2 Laptop  » Laptops  »
  • My laptop computer is a Toshiba Satelite 205D AMD Touron 64 X2 Mobile Techonology TL-58, 1.9 Ghz computer that I bought from Best Buy
  • I like my laptop computer and the only problem I had with it when I got it is that my hard drive died and I had to get it replaced
  • I haven’t had a problem playing movies on it and iTunes works just fine
  • I highly recommend it because it’s a great computer
  • This is a good computer for the price I paid for it

• by ReViewMeMedia

My laptop computer is a Toshiba Satelite 205D AMD Touron 64 X2 Mobile Techonology TL-58, 1.9 Ghz computer that I bought from Best Buy. It has a 17 in widescreen monitor as well as a number pad. It comes with a power cord to charge it when the battery gets low.

my hard drive died and I had to get it replaced. But the new one I got works just fine and I haven’t had any problems with it. The laptop is very durable and I’ve taken it on several trips and it has always worked wherever I’ve gone. It loads pretty fast and it plays my computer games just fine. I’ve run a lot of downloaded software from the ...

• internet, such as Steam without too many problems.

The graphics card is a little old 128 MBs so it can’t play a lot of the newer games, but it runs older games just fine. I haven’t had a problem playing movies on it and iTunes works just fine. It also burns CDs and DVDs without much trouble.

All in all, this machine is great; I use my Toshiba Satelite 205D AMD

Touron 64 X2 all the time and it works great. I highly recommend it because it’s a great computer. It’s durable and fast and the battery life lasts at least 2 and a half hours. I think it’s worth the money, I use it all the time and it works very well. This is a good computer for the price I paid for it; it’s a very good computer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631512921870631/k2311a1215/12.15.09