Fake It Self Tan Body Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I would love to use Fake It Self Tanning Body Lotion on my entire body all year around, however, the cost would be too much
  • If you are unlike myself and make good money, then this should not be a problem and you should definitely use Fake It Self Tanning Body Lotion

• by sofcthy

This is the era of the tanned body. Everyone wants to have that perfect tan like George Hamilton all year long. And since the sun does not shine all year long here in Kentucky, we have to go to tanning beds or use tanning lotion.

Since my skin is already very dry, I opted to try tanning lotion. I went through several disappointments over the years, having my skin turn orange instead of a nice tan color. Talk about embarrassing!

Then a friend bought me a tube of Fake It Self Tanning Body Lotion. She said that was what she used and her skin was beautiful so I was anxious to give it a try. Even though she spent a lot of time outdoors during the summer and had already had a tan, she used

the Fake It Self Tanning Body Lotion to keep her tan even after the sun stopped shining.

My skin is a natural darker tone so during the summer while I was out watching my kids play baseball and softball, my upper body would always tan beautifully. However, my legs for whatever reason, refused to get dark like my arms. I started out putting the Fake It Self Tanning Body Lotion on only my legs, trying to match the natural tan of my upper torso with the lower part of my body. I was a little off, but not too bad.

As the winter months came on and my natural tan started to fade, I applied the Fake It Self Tanning Body Lotion all over my body. I loved the feel of it. It wasn’t real greasy ...

• feeling like a lot of self tanning lotions can be. And while it wasn’t greasy feeling, I was surprised to find that it seemed to moisturize my skin as well as tan it.

I am now hooked on Fake It Self Tanning Body Lotion. It keeps my skin looking tanned all winter long so that I can continue to wear dresses without pantyhose (which I hate beyond anything else).

I would love to use Fake It Self Tanning Body Lotion on my entire body all year around, however, the cost would be too much. I usually try to get people to buy me the Fake It Self Tanning Body Lotion for Christmas and for my anniversary which is in February. If I use it sparingly throughout the summer, my stash will last for a long time and

I do not need to buy as much with my own money.

That is the one drawback to Fake It Self Tanning Body Lotion. The price. It costs $37.00 a tube, and while you do not need to use a lot at one time and it lasts for a long time, the price is still above and beyond my measly budget. That is why I always try to get some during special occasions from at least one person.

If you are unlike myself and make good money, then this should not be a problem and you should definitely use Fake It Self Tanning Body Lotion. However, if you are like me and really want a great looking fake tan that will not hurt your skin, then do as I do and ask for it as a present.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311412921520731/k2311a1214/12.14.09