Panasonic 54 Inch Plasma HDTV  » Electronics  »
  • We had owned a big screen television (used) in the past but unfortunately, we had a house fire and it was destroyed
  • I think he used his bad eyesight as a reason to get a big screen television
  • I love the way the Panasonic 54 Inch Plasma HDTV looks on the outside as much as I love the color inside
  • It has not given us a bit of trouble and the picture is always amazing
  • Other than that little problem (most people are way more techno savvy than myself and my husband) I would recommend the Panasonic 54 Inch Plasma HDTV to anyone who is considering buying a big screen television in the near future

• by sofcthy

My husband was dying for a big screen television. We had owned a big screen television (used) in the past but unfortunately, we had a house fire and it was destroyed.

My husband has type 2 diabetes and his eyesight is not exactly 20/20. In fact, he needs to wear glasses but is stubborn and will not go and get any. Says he doesn’t have the extra money for a pair of eyeglasses but he goes out and buys a Panasonic 54 Inch Plasma HDTV for around $1700.00 because he can’t see the score when he is watching a Kentucky Wildcats Basketball game.

Not much logic in that, I know. I think he used his bad eyesight as a reason to get a big screen television.

He should know after 32 years of being married to me that I do not balk if he wants something really badly, just as he doesn’t with me. And I have to admit, watching ball games on the Panasonic 54 Inch Plasma HDTV is wonderful. It’s like you are in the stadium with them. Only I watch the Florida Gators because of Billy Donovan instead of the Wildcats which is a sin here in Kentucky.

The Panasonic 54 Inch Plasma HDTV is good for more than ballgames. Everything we watch on this television is great. The picture couldn’t be any clearer or have better color. I have always known that Panasonic prides itself on making wonderful products, but they have outdone themselves ...

• with this television.

The Panasonic 54 Inch Plasma HDTV is a very lightweight television to be so large. Not bulky and heavy like our last big screen television, although that was like 10 years ago and the big screen television have improved.

I love the way the Panasonic 54 Inch Plasma HDTV looks on the outside as much as I love the color inside. The sleek black surrounding the picture is awesome. And the flat screen makes it easy to find a place to put the television without it sticking out in the middle of the floor.

We have owned our Panasonic 54 Inch Plasma HDTV for two years now and have been thoroughly satisfied with it. It has not given us a

bit of trouble and the picture is always amazing.

The Panasonic 54 Inch Plasma HDTV is a wonderful television and I have only one complaint….the remote. No, it works great that’s not the problem. It has too many buttons! Neither my husband or I am very techno savvy. Our son had to set the television up for the first time because we did not have a clue as to how to do it. So if you aren’t techno savvy, the setup could be a problem.

Other than that little problem (most people are way more techno savvy than myself and my husband) I would recommend the Panasonic 54 Inch Plasma HDTV to anyone who is considering buying a big screen television in the near future.

Panasonic 54 Inch Plasma HDTV

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161412921510731/k2311a1214/12.14.09