Cuddle Pillows Cartoon Characters
  • I love that everything is all one piece with no shoes or clothes to have to find, and these are something the kids love to play with

• by Sandi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

If you are looking for a good gift for a toddler, or even an older child, Avon has Cuddle Pillows that my toddler just loves. My three year old daughter now has SpongeBob Square Pants, Patrick, Dora the Explorer, and Boots, the monkey from Dora the Explorer. There are six different characters.

The two she does not have is Elmo and Cookie Monster. We have ordered Elmo for Christmas, and she will probably get Cookie Monster on her next birthday.

Each pillow is

24″ tall. It’s like getting a stuffed animal and pillow in one.

They run about twenty dollars a piece, but last. My daughter plays with her cuddle pillows more than she does any of her stuffed animals, and when she gets tired she’ll use them as a pillow.

To show how durable they are, the Sponge Bob Cuddle Pillow is a hand-me-down from her older sister. It is several years old now, and holding up great.

When I first started getting them, there ...

• was only one or two to choose from. I am glad to see the collection is growing.

When in doubt, I get these as gifts for all young children I have to buy gifts for. Boys and girls both like these.

The parents of the children I have given these to as gifts are thrilled as well. There are no loose pieces to swallow and they are made of fleece and polyester, so they are soft with no shedding.

The eyes and everything

are drawn into the materials. They are all the exact image of the character they are portraying, from Dora’s hair to their sewn in shoes.

I love that everything is all one piece with no shoes or clothes to have to find, and these are something the kids love to play with. I reccommend Avon Cuddle Pillows for any young child.

They are great hassle free toys, that they will play with.

Michelle says :

Hi. I didn`t see a date of when you posted about the cuddle pillows. We have been searching for a stuffed Boots with no luck. Just discovered Avon had the pillow last year sometime. Do you know if these are still available anywhere?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 461412921450731/k2311a1214/12.14.09