Sony CFD-S250 CD Radio Cassette-Corder  » Electronics  »
  • Since I love listening to music throughout the day, and my stereo stopped playing a few months ago I decided that I could not pass up a deal such as this and I bought the Sony CFD-S250 CD Radio Cassette-Corder for myself
  • I would recommend the CFD-S250 CD Radio Cassette-Corder system for anyone who wants a durable and lasting portable radio, cassette, CD player for minimal cost

• by Breezewriter

Last year while I was out Christmas shopping for gifts to give to my family and friends, I ran across the Sony CFD-S250 CD Radio Cassette-Corder at Wal-mart for just under fifty dollars. Since I love listening to music throughout the day, and my stereo stopped playing a few months ago I decided that I could not pass up a deal such as this and I bought the Sony CFD-S250 CD Radio Cassette-Corder for myself. This product comes pre-assembled, and only needs to be removed from the box.

What I really like about Sony CFD-S250 CD Radio Cassette-Corder is that I am able to carry it from room to room without any problems of it being too heavy for me to lift. There is a possibility of shock, so once I decide where what

room I will be listening to it in, I try to keep it there for the entire duration.

The radio cassette-corder is compact because of the many features available in one unit. It is light weight and makes carrying it easy, even if I decide to take it with me while I travel to visit friends and family’s homes to make our visit more memorable.

There is an adaptor to plug into the wall and also it is able to play by using six “D” size batteries. However, it is difficult to open the battery door, so I mostly plug the adaptor into the wall when using.

Sony added all the features that I would want in a portable stereo system. There is a radio, CDR/ RW player, tape deck, head phone ...

• jack and carrying handle.

I am able to listen to pre-recorded and rewritable CD’s. The Sony CFD-S250 comes with mega bass; if you like your music on the louder side with a lot of bass like I do, or it can be changed to a standard setting for softer listening.

All of my CD’s have played very nicely on this unit will skip if the unit is bumped, but I have not found any permanent scratches or skipping to the CD’s that were in use when the unit was bumped or even dropped on the floor. Most of the radio stations on the Sony CFD-S250 come in pretty clear, however I have had to adjust the antenna to get clearer reception depending on the room I have the stereo system in, and radio seems

to work better by a window.

The tape deck and door to the CD player is operated by a single push. You may sometimes have to push several times to open or close these doors which can be a slight irritation if you lack patience.

There is also a head phone jack, but the system did not come with headphones, this was a separate purchase for me. I love the way the radio sounds while I have headphones on.

I would recommend the CFD-S250 CD Radio Cassette-Corder system for anyone who wants a durable and lasting portable radio, cassette, CD player for minimal cost. I have had it for over a year now and it still works the same as the day I purchased it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161412921170631/k2311a1214/12.14.09