Dior Addict 2 Eau Fraiche by Christian Dior
  • I really did not regret getting one bottle of Dior Addict 2 Eau Fraiche
  • I have several scents at home for the summer and I thought that this scent might just be another variant to Dior Addict, you know, just changed externally and mostly an advertising concept

• by becca5040

I really did not regret getting one bottle of Dior Addict 2 Eau Fraiche. I have several scents at home for the summer and I thought that this scent might just be another variant to Dior Addict, you know, just changed externally and mostly an advertising concept. This was the summer scent of the House of Dior. I had ordered one bottle of these together with some shoes. And when the package arrived end of summer, I was not really that excited because I was thinking that this might not suit the season anymore. Sometimes when I am on the edge of making a decision, I snap on it. I often miss important things when I impulsively go for another. I was really thinking this might be another waste and I might not enjoy the fragrance plus it was end of summer. Putting together the circumstances, I was bereft with any enjoyment.

But given that it was before me already, I took the opportunity of trying it.

According to research, this was created by Francois Demachy and is classified floral fruity. It opens lightly but refreshingly. I smelled citrus, juicy but often sweet in its entirety. Then it levels up to charming rose and there were some hints of raspberry and cherries. Then I was able to notice amber wrapping up the entire smell during dry down. This has strong floral spirits and light fruity taste.

When I first tried this until I fully appreciated it during the dry down stage, I was so happy getting use to with the scent. My initial conclusion was this may be too cheesy because floral fruity often creates unpleasant smell. This did not happened. I was also dubious that this would remain smelling cherries. The latter is always the smell I associate with fruity smell.

The smell ...

• is pleasant as a floral fruity kind because it does not grab people when you pass by them. It is light but remains formidable in strength and character. Take note that only rose is the sole floral note in the entire concoction but its loveliness and beauty endures even till dry down. Rose has always been classic to me in floral smells and this one was not an exception. It resembled enchanting floral fragrance. It was like a beautiful breeze that you want to smell when you are in the middle of a wide plantation of flowers. I also notice the intensity of this floral note that it is so engaging. You cannot forget it as it sweeps dry down till hours after it. Rose can be completely common if it would stand alone however, its phase in this perfume was best loved for me. It might be too familiar but I
        could not discount that it is comforting as well. There was no stinky aftermath too on the fruity notes. I really disgust cherries or raspberry. Oftentimes they blend in loudly and proudly resulting in being to fancy. The moderation was very well controlled which I really like. It seems there is vibrance in the texture of this scent because everything is balanced. The floral smell of rose relives till hours after dry down and the fruity smell also was less than average in terms of intensity thus making it pleasant and slightly flirty. At best, the fruity notes can be sensed on the background not really the first thing you noticed. I would also like to point out that this is a light smell which is appropriate for all seasons. I was relieved after analyzing the smell that even if it came at the end of summer, I can still use it after that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561412921100631/k2311a1214/12.14.09