MAC Oil Control Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I really can't count the disadvantages however I can with the advantages
  • But even so, I still experience oily skin
  • I think its obvious to say that oily skin involves difficulty in wearing makeup
  • There are a few oil control lotion that I know in the market
  • I really like this product from MAC and if you have oily skin, definitely this is the answer

• by becca5040

Skin becomes oily because of overproduction of sebum. At one point I experienced this. It is really annoying because I need a moisturizer everyday to constantly hydrate myself and an SPF for sun protection. There were only few moisturizers which are in gel form. This is the only close moisturizer which I can say can truly minimize oily skin. The conventional creams would only worsen the current scenario. Oily skin is good but only for the fact that you can delay signs of aging because your skin is constantly hydrated. But aesthetically, I don’t like it. Your face shines like silver platter. Your makeup can’t hold in your skin. And the worst part, if it gets into a clogged pore, expect blemishes to surface within a few days. I really can’t count the disadvantages however I can with the advantages. What does this tell

us? Oily skin is no good. While experiencing this, I have tried MAC Oil Control Lotion.

One effect that you should look for in an oil control lotion is its capacity to minimize oil albeit wearing makeup. Be it noted that if you have an oily skin and you will wear makeup, the latter will aggravate the situation. This was my worst case scenario before. The result was to do an overhaul on my cosmetic line and go for the oil-free formulas. But even so, I still experience oily skin. When I tried using MAC Oil Control Lotion, the surface tends to suck out all the oil. Also, right after putting it, several minutes after, i experienced no over production of oil. Hence, I wore makeup right after. This has a good oil control formula because now that I am wearing makeup, I never experienced ...

• any over production of sebum in my face. It also controls oil amidst wearing make up so it really has a good ability to control oil whether externally driven or internally. I experienced no-shine formula.

I think its obvious to say that oily skin involves difficulty in wearing makeup. Some oil control lotion too because they have a formula which is so strong that leaves your face so knobbly. The effect of MAC Oil Control Lotion on the surface is different. It gives you a smooth finish and likewise retains your skin’s ability to hold makeup. It was so wonderful to experienced it and I felt so relieved as well. It was quite a bumpy road finding this exact formula that would answer this need. There are a few oil control lotion that I know in the market.

We need to check also if that

oil control lotion has no ill effect on our skin. Others oil control lotion tends to have high degree of alcohol which is their sole ingredient to combat over production of oil. In most cases, it creates a sting when you try it. This one is not because it acts like a moisturizer, in cream form but lightweight and easily absorbed. I never experienced any harshness brought about by this oil control lotion.

This also contains antioxidants and minerals so that your skin will be nourished and well taken care of even if this is just an oil control lotion. I really like this product from MAC and if you have oily skin, definitely this is the answer. It really works well in controlling oil which is so impressive. It is safe on the skin and gives you no sting. And it aids in skin nourishment too.

MAC Oil Control Lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311412921090631/k2311a1214/12.14.09