Nikon D5000 SLR Digital Camera  » Cameras  »
  • It is a bit expensive for a beginner like me, I know, but why the Nikon D5000
  • Because it has the latest generation EXPEED processor that the D90 has, it has the video mode that allows you to capture videos in HD, a swivel and tilt LCD display which I find very convenient, all at a lower price compared to the D90
  • It is also relatively smaller and I love the ergonomic design
  • As for picture quality, I really love how my photos turn out

• by kikamz

My love for travel has allowed me to see different wonderful places and beautiful sights. The need for a reliable camera, one that will capture what my eyes has really seen, has become stronger each day.

This is the reason why when the chance came for me to purchase a good camera, I immediately

went for the Nikon SLR D5000.

It is a bit expensive for a beginner like me, I know, but why the Nikon D5000? Because it has the latest generation EXPEED processor that the D90 has, it has the video mode that allows you to capture videos in HD, a swivel and tilt LCD display ...

• which I find very convenient, all at a lower price compared to the D90.

It is also relatively smaller and I love the ergonomic design.

The deep hand grip allows for a firm hold, especially if you have large hands.

As for picture quality, I really love how my photos turn out: solid color,

sharp images, and good white balance.

There are also 7 standard shooting modes to choose from depending on your need so whether i am shooting in the dark, I can still get the photo quality that I need.

If you are looking for an SLR camera, try the Nikon D5000.

You will not be disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431412921010631/k2311a1214/12.14.09