100% Pure Acai Extract as Anti-oixidant
  • During the first day of consumption I noticed that I don't feel getting tired all day, more alertness observed, became more energetic and my digestion improved(no constipation)

• by Genericbe

I am not really familiar with the effects of berries to our body because they are not a common fruit to me. I even seldom see it at the supermarket.

When I was browsing at the internet there is this product that really caught my attention it is the 100% Pure Acai Extract, a dietary supplement which claims that it has the ingredients of acai berries.

Acai berries according to some research helps ward off cancer, protect your heart and prevent Alzheimer’s disease.

Acai

berries is known to be rich of antioxidants, vitamin B, minerals, fiber, protein, oleic acids and omega-3 fatty acids.

I tried to order 1 bottle which contains 60 pills of 100% Pure Acai Extract for $39 US dollars then after 12 days the product was delivered to our house.

100% Pure Acai Extract contains 500mg of pure concentrated Acai berry extract (equivalent to 20,000mg of fresh berries).

Recommended dosage is to take 1 to 2 ...

• capsules per day but I only took it for 1 capsule per day.

During the first day of consumption I noticed that I don’t feel getting tired all day, more alertness observed, became more energetic and my digestion improved(no constipation).

It feels good every time I take 1 capsule a day of the Acai Extract.

After 8 days of intake I noticed that the wrinkles on my face due to damage from sunlight exposure was slowly reduced together with

my weight was also reduced to 1 pound per week even I am not taking any diet pills or reducing my food intake.

I was really amazed with the effect of the product because I have been struggling for excess weight for 10 years and this is the product that actually worked for me.

That is why I ordered again another 6 bottles worth $169 US dollars and by the time I will be able to consume all those pills I will be younger, slimmer, and healthier.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341412920970631/k2311a1214/12.14.09