Sombra natural pain relieving roll- on gel
  • Its compact size and easy to use feature (being a roll-on) made it highly convenient for me to carry it in my purse and just use anywhere and everywhere I needed it

• by rm002

Last week I happened to just slip off the stairs and landed up spraining my foot. Initially the pain I experienced was just mild, and I was expecting it to get healed in a few hours. But to my disappointment the pain not only increased but the swelling caused on my feet made my pain just unbearable, causing a lot of discomfort. In fact the pain was so severe that I nearly thought that I might fractured my foot, but after visiting my
      physician , I was told that that it was only a minor sprain and was suggested to use Sombra natural pain relieving roll- on gel.

Sombra natural pain relieving roll- on gel was basically a unique formula with special blend of six natural plant extracts in combination with menthol, capsaicin and witch hazel nut which helped to get rid of the pain in a natural way. Since I was using a pain relieving gel with a roll- on model, I had my own doubts about its effectiveness. Applying Sombra natural pain relieving roll- on gel on the affected area for the first 2-3 times ( on the first day) it didn’t quite show any positive results and my pain remained the same. But when I got up the next day, I was rather surprised- as I was now able to move my legs with a little more ease. I was thoroughly relived.

After about 3-5 days of using Sombra natural pain relieving roll- on gel, I was ...

• Sombra natural pain relieving roll- on gel
      completely healed. What I really liked about Sombra natural pain relieving roll- on gel was the fact that this gel got easily absorbed into the skin and left behind a refreshing orange scent which stayed with me all day long. Another great advantage of Sombra natural pain relieving roll- on gel was that it was not only alcohol free but also non -greasy thus allowing me to use it anywhere on my body without worrying about it staining my clothes. Sombra natural pain relieving roll- on gel not only helped me heal my sprain successfully, but this roll- on also worked wonderfully for my headaches and back aches. Its compact size and easy to use feature (being a roll-on) made it highly convenient for me to carry it in my purse and just use anywhere and everywhere I needed it.

Priced at $11.65, Sombra natural pain relieving roll- on gel has now become an important essential in my medical kit and works its magic on anything it is applied to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261312920771031/k2311a1213/12.13.09