Garnier’s Fructis fortifying shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • Garnier’s Fructis fortifying shampoo was the best thing that could happened to my hair

• by rm002

Due to a hectic lifestyle and time constraint life, I always regretted of not oiling my hair. My hair is of the dry category and so not oiling it would often leave it looking dull and lifeless. This is when my sister suggested using Garnier’s Fructis fortifying shampoo.

What made this shampoo

different from the other shampoos was the fact that Garnier’s Fructis fortifying shampoo not only it not only cleansed my hair thoroughly, but also nourished my hair completely. The goodness of olive oil, avocado oil and Shea oil worked together wonderfully, making my hair soft, smooth and shiny. Garnier’s Fructis fortifying shampoo ...

• just worked like magic on my hair. My hair seemed to get a new lease of life and no longer felt dry or dull. They just seemed to move with me, leaving me feeling just happy and thrilled. In fact they looked so healthy and thick, that I just loved flaunting it
        to my family and friends.

Garnier’s Fructis fortifying shampoo was the best thing that could happened to my hair. I no longer had to wear scarfs or tie my hair my hair in a bun because Garnier’s Fructis fortifying shampoo had just transformed them and was always there to take care of them

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311312920721031/k2311a1213/12.13.09