Ponds age miracle cream
  • I love experimenting with different types of cosmetics that would help my skin look younger and beautiful
  • What I also liked about Ponds age miracle cream was the fact that this cream came in a sleek, international design which made it quite convenient for me to carry it along in my purse or hand bag rather comfortably

• by rm002

I love experimenting with different types of cosmetics that would help my skin look younger and beautiful. After having experimenting with various types – my favorite always remained the Ponds age miracle cream.

The reason I loved using Ponds age miracle cream was the fact that this cream was the only cream that delivered results in

just 7 days. After using this cream my skin showed great signs of improvement. Ponds age miracle cream not only helped to reduce the fine lines and wrinkles from my skin but its non greasy formula left my skin feeling soft and silky. My skin looked more even and looked young too. What I also liked ...

• about Ponds age miracle cream was the fact that this cream came in a sleek, international design which made it quite convenient for me to carry it along in my purse or hand bag rather comfortably. Another great advantage of using the special airless pump of Ponds age miracle cream was that I was able to
        get pump out the right quantity of cream every time I used it, thus preventing the contamination of unused cream. Easy to use, Ponds age miracle cream just seemed to get easily absorb into my skin, leaving my skin feeling nourished and nurtured.

A great cream for great looking skin- Ponds age miracle cream is truly fantastic.

Ponds age miracle cream
    alpa says :

i m 24 right now n i hav sensitive skin ,i hav dark patches due to sunburn ,dark circles n dark spot n blemish skin due to pimples which occours due to periods … form last 3 years i m facin the problem ….my skin is gettin dull day by day .. some time it is dry n lifeness some time its oily n itchable …pls suggest me any of your product i m too worried n scared because of my skin problem right now i m not usin any product pls let me now d solution …..i want my skin to b clean n younger ……pls reply.

hyphey92 says :

I think Ponds would work well for you, even at such a young age

Galega says :

All skin issues you are facing doesn’t seem to be related to ageing problem. All of these can be tackled with simple medications. You are only 24 and this is not the right age to try an anti ageing cream. I would suggest you to not use this cream. You should consult a dermatologist to get solution for lots of facial issues you are going ahead with.

Fara says :

Hi My mom is 45yrs old. She is staying in Nainital. The weather is very cold out there,making her skin dry. Secondly,her faces full of wrinkles, dark spots and sun burn. I would like to know how effective this cream will be or she consult to a doctor? I am 20yrs old. I still use johnson baby cream. What I should use? Thanking you.

hyphey92 says :

Unless she has any allergies, this product would work well for her

Galega says :

Your mother can definitely use Pond’s Age Miracle. I hope that she will get positive results in tackling wrinkles of skin problem. She should also use a good sunscreen cream while going out in the Sun Exposure.

You are 20 years old and this is not the right age to use a baby cream. It may not harm you, but you may not get intended result. You should stop it.

Gabby says :

Hi,can I still apply make up after applying age miracle day cream?

Galega says :

You can apply make up after half an hour of applying Pond’s Age Miracle Cream.

aayat says :

hi,i am 28 years and from d past 3,4 mnths um suffering from crows feet under my eyes and my skin looks dull .can i use ponds age miracle?

Galega says :

Generally, Pond’s age Miracle is recommended after 30 years of age. But, in the given condition you can use it. I would also suggest you to consult a dermatologist for quick recovery.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311312920710931/k2311a1213/12.13.09