A & D Original Ointment
  • One afternoon I was changing the baby’s diaper and noticed she had a mild case of diaper rash, so I reached for the three ounce tube of A & D Ointment on top of the vanity that was purchased at Target for about four dollars or less, by my daughter for her new baby
  • I thought it would be too strong for the little one
  • I also applied the A & D Ointment to my cracked toes and elbows and again within two days there was definitely a change in my skin
  • I will have to recommend it for all families to have in their medicine chest

• by Breezewriter

My skin between my toes and on my elbows seems to crack during the winter months. Not only is this irritating for me, it is also painful. One afternoon I was changing the baby’s diaper and noticed she had a mild case of diaper rash, so I reached for the three ounce tube of A & D Ointment on top of the vanity that was purchased at Target for about four dollars or less, by my daughter for her new baby.

I began to read what this product does because I initially thought it may be too strong for her

delicate little skin. A & D claims to prevent and treat diaper rash and asserts that it will help and heal dry chafed skin.

It also noted that it protects and soothes minor cuts and burns. I do not want to forget to mention that this product also relieves chapped, cracked skin on lips and helps protect from drying.

I was sitting there wondering how this ointment can work on so many ailments of the skin for babies and adults alike. I thought it would be too strong for the little one.

A & D Ointment contains ...

• lanolin and petroleum which is known to soothe lightly burned or minor cuts on skin. The ointment does not have a pleasant smell, but fortunately the smell is not overbearing either.

This ointment worked wonders on the baby’s diaper rash over a course of two days. It did not completely clear up the diaper rash, but it did treat the minor chafing associated with the diaper rash.

I was able to visibly see a difference on her tender skin. I also applied the A & D Ointment to my cracked toes and elbows and again within two days there

was definitely a change in my skin.

The crack between my toes closed up, the pain went away and my elbows were no longer chafed. The only thing this ointment did for my lips was that it soothed them while I had the ointment applied to them, but because of the greasy feel I removed it and my lips continued to be chapped.

This product has so many features to rave about; I will have to recommend it for all families to have in their medicine chest. It is worth the price and the quality of this product gets thumbs up.

A & D Original Ointment

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541312920630931/k2311a1213/12.13.09