Legends Casino  » Casino  »
1966 North Rainbow Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89108
  • I think they should call Legends casino as a bar or a night club rather than a full fledged casino
  • But I would recommend going to Legends casino and bar when it has become dark
  • The people who were regulars at Legends casino definitely knew each other and this was evident from the people’s talk there

• by demandon

Legends casino is no legendary in its industry. Isolated from happening parts of Las Vegas, Legends casino is at the north rainbow blvd where there are many local small casinos and bars. I think they should call Legends casino as a bar or a night club rather than a full fledged casino. Around an hour from heart of Las Vegas this place is a nice simple drive.

The bar and bartenders of Legends casino were good and key part of the fun I had there. I visited this casino around at evening and spend around three hours there. But I would recommend going to Legends

casino and bar when it has become dark.

By that time many people come there mostly the usual locals it becomes a total fun place to be at. The nightlife is perfect for big gangs. I could not completely enjoy this place due to the lack of time in my planning.

The drinks were served very fast. One of the guys showed some nice tricks in preparing the drinks and gave many tips to create stiff drinks and cocktails. The girls at this place looked only average.

In fact number of girls I could see at Legends casino was very few and countable in fingers.

• Only games available for gambling were slot machines. There were not even good video poker machines.

I do not think an avid gambler can enjoy Legends casino. But it was kind of a fun place for our group. We got machines in one row and with great cocktails and some low stakes fun slot machines.

The music played can be improved because they were not up to building the ambience. The people who were regulars at Legends casino definitely knew each other and this was evident from the people’s talk there. One good thing about Legends casino is definitely this crowd.

Unlike many local small

casinos, there was a good share of youth and middle agers inside. One thing is that Legends casino is not big but it looks like a renovated large house. This place is not lighted as I expect a casino to be lighted.

There were not many flashy lights outside the casino. This made me miss the building in the drive. So make sure you check cautiously when you reach rainbow blvd.

However the lighting inside the casino and bar was very pleasant and inviting. I will re visit Legends casino not to play there but to enjoy the night life at their bar and have some food along with the drink.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 481312920320931/k2311a1213/12.13.09