GMAIL.COM
  • In general, I like gmail because it is easy to use and I can keep all of my old emails
  • I don't like to delete the old emails because I am one of those people who would then wonder if they perhaps would need the information

• by booklover
      I have several email addresses, and when gmail first came out I was very excited to receive an invitation from one of my clients to get a gmail email address. I really like the layout of this email program. It

keeps all of your conversation with one person stored like a thread, so that if you get a new reply from a person about an email you sent, you see the email that you sent, and if there had been ...

• previous emails, you also see those emails. While I am not used to the way that contacts are stored, it is not that difficult to pull up one of your contacts and send them an email. In general, I like
        gmail because it is easy to use and I can keep all of my old emails. I don’t like to delete the old emails because I am one of those people who would then wonder if they perhaps would need the information.

GMAIL.COM

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 20100992030230/k2311a0910/9.10.06