Uni Pin Fine Line Pens  » Other  »
  • I found that the Uni Pin ink doesn't fade as much as other pens I've used

• by poyayan

I love to draw. As such, I make use of a variety of pencils and pens with varying colors, depth, and point sizes. One of my favorite pens to draw with is the Uni Pin fine line series of technical pens. These are comparatively affordable pens that you can find in any bookstore or art supply shop.

The convenience doesn’t stop

with the affordability. Uni Pin pens come in a variety of point sizes. The largest I use is the 0.8 pen, good for outlines or blocks of texts and borders. My most-used Uni Pin is the 0.3 variant, which is quite versatile as you can vary the stroke and come up with different results in terms of line breadth and ...

• width. I can personally say that you can make do with just the 0.3 pen without needing the other sizes.

I found that the Uni Pin ink doesn’t fade as much as other pens I’ve used. This means my art is preserved far longer and without any loss of quality or intensity.

The ink also doesn’t bleed on most sketch pad pages,

especially if you’re using premium branded sketch pads like Moleskine. Compared to using gel pens, then I’d go with these drawing pens any day.

The Uni Pin fine line series is an affordable and quality art supply, and it has become an indispensable part of my drawing arsenal.If you’re looking for a good pen and on a tight budget, give this pen a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121312920230931/k2311a1213/12.13.09