Black and Decker SmartBrew Coffee Maker  » Housewares  »
  • For a coffee maker that costs less than twenty dollars I found this to be an excellent buy

• by Drew Graham

The Black and Decker SmartBrew coffee maker is a nice little coffee maker for people with a small kitchen or who live alone.

It is a five cup coffee brewer but you can make as little as a half a cup if you want

to which is nice. I also like the fact that it uses full size filters. It’s also easy to clean. This coffee maker is very compact and doesn’t take up very much space on my counter which is great because I always find counter space to be in short supply in my kitchen.

On the down side it does seem to take longer than other coffee makers to finish brewing. I also find that the coffee really isn’t very hot. It’s more like warm coffee than hot ...

• Black and Decker SmartBrew Coffee Maker
      coffee. I really don’t like the carafe I can’t seem to pour the coffee without spilling some. I also invariably spill water when I am trying to fill the reservoir. I do however like the water level indicator, which makes it easy to
      know how much water to add.

For a coffee maker that costs less than twenty dollars I found this to be an excellent buy. It’s great for the single person. It has some flaws to be sure but all in all it is good value for the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531312920160931/k2311a1213/12.13.09