Black and Decker ProBlend Blender  » Housewares  »
1.0
  • I bought the Black and Decker ProBlend blender about six months ago and it is the worst blender I have ever owned
  • The first thing I noticed about it is how incredibly loud this blender was
  • The other problem was durability it took less than three months to break the base

• by Drew Graham

I bought the Black and Decker ProBlend blender about six months ago and it is the worst blender I have ever owned. It is already broken and performed poorly even before it broke.

The first thing I noticed about it is how incredibly loud this blender was. I have never owned a blender

that made that much noise. It’s seems like a minor detail but it is really irritating how loud it was.

This blender also lacked power it couldn’t handle the tasks you would expect a blender to be able to handle. For example it couldn’t crush ice cubes which is really unacceptable for a ...

• blender, especially one that has an ice crushing button on the front of it. I don’t know what this button is for because it certainly doesn’t crush ice.

The other problem was durability it took less than three months to break the base. This was just from regular use it was not a

good product.

I chose this blender because it was cheap and I guess you do get what you pay for. This was a poor quality blender that broke fairly quickly. With hindsight I would have been better off paying a little extra to get a better quality blender that would have lasted longer and performed better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531312919910831/k2311a1213/12.13.09