Cebu Pacific Airlines  » Airlines  »
Philippines
  • The best thing is they really offer the lowest fare in the country

• by jakie18

I commend Cebu Pacific Airlines for their remarkable service. They have courteous & friendly cabin crews who assist the passengers with the baggage and seat location.

I can say that their pilots were very well trained.

There maybe few times I’ve experienced turbulence possibly because of cloudy sky & bad weather condition

but most of the time the flights were really cool.

The best thing is they really offer the lowest fare in the country.

They have great promotions that really capture the hearts of every traveler.

Their Piso Fare promo just ended wherein they have seat sale which offer P97 roundtrip ticket from ...

• Manila to Bacolod for their flights from June 15, 2010-september 15,2010.

Luckily I had availed the promo and book a flight for my family on September 3, 2010.

I just miss the fun games they are having during every flights.

I wonder why it was stopped.

It is one of the trademark

of Cebu Pacific which keep their passengers entertained.

I hope they’ll bring it back.

They may have delayed flights especially in the afternoon but their first flight in the morning is always on time and mostly we arrived at Manila ahead of our ETA.

That’s why Cebu Pacific is truly my airline of choice.

Cebu Pacific Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401312919800631/k2311a1213/12.13.09