Bah Humduck! A Looney Tunes Christmas
  • I think this movie will be one that I will be looking forward to watching at least once each year

• by Steve

I have seen various forms of the old Christmas classic, A Christmas Carol. And, many of those movies and television specials have been in animated form with familiar characters.

So, I wasn’t expecting much when we were watching the movie Bah Humduck! A Looney Tunes Christmas.

It turns out it was actually

pretty decent; at least much better than I thought it would end up being.

Daffy Duck plays a mega store owner who abuses his employees and insists on being open Christmas Day so he can make more money.

Because of his nastiness toward employees that include everyone from Porky Pig to Marvin ...

• the Martian, he is haunted both by Bugs Bunny (I never figured out what his role was supposed to really be), his dead business partner (portrayed by Sylvester the Cat) and the three ghosts of Christmas (Tweety and Granny, Yosemety Sam and the Tazmanian Devil); and all of them manage to get
        him to change his ways.

This movie stuck with the Christmas Carol plot for the most part but managed to be modern enough and funny enough to be somewhat refreshing when compared to similar movies.

I think this movie will be one that I will be looking forward to watching at least once each year.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111112919670531/k2311a1211/12.11.09