Pampers Cruisers Diapers
  • Shortly after the birth of my first daughter I began a mission to find the best diapers out there
  • I would definately recommend them to any mother looking for a great diapering option

• by TINA
      Shortly after the birth of my first daughter I began a mission to find the best diapers out there. Pampers Cruisers definately won! I tried many brand name diapers as well

as store brand diapers. None were as wonderful as these. They are so absorbent, and rarely leak. They stretch really nicely so that you are able to get the diaper ...

• on tight enough and my 2 year old seems so comfy in them. The design on the back is too cute as well! I especially love the new absorb liner.
        It leaves your babies bottom nice and dry, and my daughter very rarely has a diaper rash. I would definately recommend them to any mother looking for a great diapering option!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54100991950230/k2311a0910/9.10.06