Dream Angels Heavenly Perfume
  • I bought a bra, some lingerie, and then moved onto the makeup room
  • I like their eyeliner and mascara and some eye shadows but that’s about it
  • I was not really impressed with it, to be honest
  • I love how fresh and non-overwhelming it was
  • I think it really suits her personality too

• by pennylane

I went into Victoria’s Secret the day after I broke up with my boyfriend with the intention of buying sexy lingerie and other things to make myself feel pretty again. I bought a bra, some lingerie, and then moved onto the makeup room. I like some of their make up. I like their eyeliner and mascara and some eye shadows but that’s about it. So, I moved onto the lotion/perfume section. The sales lady who was working there asked me if I needed help. I told her I was looking for a perfume that I could wear every day. In other words, a perfume that was not very overwhelming and that you could wear during the day without having people stare at you. She immediately pointed me towards the dream angels heavenly and

also told me that that was their number one selling perfume. I smelled it on the tester. I was not really impressed with it, to be honest. The sales lady then told me that I should spray it on myself and then smell it because everyone’s body chemicals react to perfumes differently hence creating different smells. I sprayed it on my wrist and smelled it. I was in love. I love how fresh and non-overwhelming it was. I bought it without thinking twice about it. At that time, they were giving out lotion for $5 if you bought a perfume. So I got the dream angels heavenly lotion along with my perfume.

I bought the smallest bottle they had because I like experimenting with new perfumes. So there was no point in buying ...

• a big bottle. I soon went back and bought the dream angels heavenly body wash too because I liked it so much. I got a lot of compliments. People would tell me all the time that I smelled really good. I smelled good, yet the smell was not overpowering at all. My boyfriend also loved it and told me that it reminded me of fresh springtime. That was exactly the smell I was going for. The smell also lasted a pretty long time. I remember I would spray it on a little bit in the morning and I would still be able to smell it when I came home in the evening.

Since then I have tried on other perfumes from Victoria’s Secret and have found my favorite one: very sexy now. After

I stopped wearing it, I gave the dream angels heavenly to my mom as a gift and she loved it. She still wears it. Like I said before I just truly enjoy changing perfumes and trying different ones. That is the only reason why I don’t use dream angels heavenly anymore. But the smell still brings back really awesome memories. Every time I go into Victoria’s Secret, I make a point of smelling it now and it just brings back a lot of memories. My mom loves her dream angels heavenly and wears it everyday. I think it really suits her personality too. Maybe when I get sick of my very sexy now I will go back to using my dream angels heavenly. But for now I am very much content with very sexy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561112919330431/k2311a1211/12.11.09