Victoria’s Secret Garden Pure Seduction Body Lotion
  • However, on one of my impulsive buys at Victoria’s Secret I bought seven of them
  • However, I kept the Pure Seduction body lotion because that was the best smelling one out of all of them
  • I love the smell of freesia and will buy anything that has freesia in it
  • I think my third favorite one was vanilla lace
  • I would recommend this lotion to those who like the smell of freesia

• by pennylane

I usually do not like any of the secret garden lotion that they have. They are usually too flowery and too sweet for me. However, on one of my impulsive buys at Victoria’s Secret I bought seven of them! They had a really good 7 for $35 sale going on. So I bought seven of them. I ended up giving away most of them.

However, I kept the Pure Seduction body lotion because that was the best smelling one out of all of them. I soon discovered why I liked it so much. It has freesia in it. I love the smell of freesia and will buy anything that has freesia in it.

Also, the back says that it has avocado and sweet almond oil in

the lotion. It did a really good job of moisturizing by body, even the dry parts like my knees and elbows. Out of the seven that I bought that day the pure seduction body lotion was my favorite one. However, I wish I had bought this in the body butter because it’s richer.

My second favorite one was strawberries and champagne. I think my third favorite one was vanilla lace. I love the smell of vanilla. I loved that one but gave it away to my friend and she ended up loving it too.

My least favorite one is love spell. I know a lot of people really like love spell. And when I went into store the sales lady told me that love spell was ...

• the most popular lotion that they had. I remember a few years ago, someone gave my mom a bottle of love spell body mist.

And my sister and I kept it in the bathroom to use it as a bathroom spray. Maybe that’s why I do not like the smell, because it reminds me of bathrooms. I do not use the pure seduction lotion anymore. Basically when I ran out of it, I just bought another kind of lotion.

It was not that I did not like pure seduction. It’s just that when it comes to lotions and perfumes, I love to keep trying new ones. However, if I do have to go back and pick another secret garden lotion, I think I would pick the

pure seduction one. Another thing I should mention is that if your body tends to break out, you should use the other lotion.

And if your body is really dry, you should use the crème. Or if you have terrible dry spots, you should use the body butter because it is really rich and moisturizes really well. I usually just use the lotion. However, sometimes I use the crème on my elbows and knees.

I would recommend this lotion to those who like the smell of freesia. If you like the smell of freesia, you are going to love this lotion. However, for those of you who do not like the fruity or flowery smells, you probably stay away from the secret garden collection at Victoria’s Secret.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311112919320431/k2311a1211/12.11.09