Vibra soft personal massager
  • On seeing this personal massager, I found it hard to believe that this product was actually a massager

• by rm002

I always believed that a good massager was a great asset to anyone who possessed it. With some great massagers in my kitty, I always felt that a massager helped me tackle my body ache in a rather independent and effective manner. I would leave no opportunity of getting myself a good massager as soon as I happened to see one. So when I saw- Vibra soft personal massager- I had to get one for myself.

What made Vibra soft personal massager from the other massagers that I acquired was its compactness. On seeing this personal massager, I found it hard to believe that

this product was actually a massager. Though Vibra soft personal massager could be used anywhere on my body, I used it especially for my aching knees. As I used this personal massager on my knees for the first time – I felt so completely relaxed. This massager which featured a flexible neck moved round my knees curves with such great ease, that I hardly felt any kind of uncomfortableness on using it or on my knees. Rotating Vibra soft personal massager on my knees almost left my knees painless and flexible. Earlier walking with my painful knees seemed so difficult, but after using Vibra soft ...

• personal massager not only could I walk freely but I could even sit on my knees comfortably.

What made Vibra soft personal massager special to me was its compactness. Since Vibra soft personal massager was equipped with a cordless design and rechargeable batteries, it made it rather easy for me to use it just anywhere and every where. A great feature of Vibra soft personal massager which I really liked was its dual speed motors which helped to choose the massage speeds (high or low) according to my choice of massage. This aided a great deal in helping me to tackle my pain which sometimes

required a mild massage for healing (if the pain was mild). Other massagers seemed to move on only one speed which sometimes made it uncomfortable if the pain I experienced was mild. Vibra soft personal massager soon became a favorite massager of all my family members, especially my grand parents, who found it easy to use it compared to the other massagers they, possessed. Priced at $16.92, Vibra soft personal massager, according to me is a great asset for all those who are prone to body aches and pains.

Tip: Use Vibra soft personal massager after applying a pain relieving ointment on the affected area for best results.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341112919310431/k2311a1211/12.11.09