AT&T Service In Lewiston/Auburn Maine  » Cellular services  »
0.5
  • Let me start out by saying, I love my iPhone, but I am very dissatisfied with the coverage/service that AT&T provides in the area that I live

• by True Mainer

Let me start out by saying, I love my iPhone, but I am very dissatisfied with the coverage/service that AT&T provides in the area that I live. Lewiston/Auburn are two cities in Maine that are about 45 minutes north of Maine’s largest city Portland, and about 45 minutes south of our State Capital Augusta. I tell you this, because if you are not familiar with Maine, I didn’t want you to think that we were one of those tiny towns up

near the boarder of Canada.

I was so excited when I first got my iPhone, which is the original iPhone. I was the third person in line as I had waited in the early hours of the morning to be one of the first to have the phone. My first few weeks with the phone, the lack of coverage was only ’slightly bothersome.’ The benefits of the phone, at that point, far outweighed the spotty coverage. Then as the years past, my ...

• dislike of AT&T Coverage turned more to a hatred of the Company.

In addition to the fact that coverage in Lewiston/Auburn is weak at best, when the iPhone 3G came out the AT&T reps told me that there was no 3G coverage in Lewiston/Auburn and that I might want to wait. This conversation happened on the day the 3G iPhone first came out, and to this day 3G is still not available in Lewiston/Auburn. I’m sorry Apple, I love you, but you

need to drop AT&T.

In fairness to AT&T I would like to note that I have friends who live in Portland and they are very happy with AT&T’s service. They have 3G coverage and overall cell coverage is very good there. My closing message for AT&T: Lewiston/Auburn is growing at a very rapid rate and will soon be as populated as Portland, please take the time, money and effort to upgrade our system or I feel your customers, including myself, will start looking elsewere.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221112918810331/k2311a1211/12.11.09