The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown book  » Books  »
  • One of the best books that I have read so far is New York Times Bestselling author Dan Brown’s The Lost Symbol which is the third novel involving Robert Langdon
  • I have expected more from Dan Brown’s masterpiece The Lost Symbol but I still recommend it as a must read

• by kid221

One of the best books that I have read so far is New York Times Bestselling author Dan Brown’s The Lost Symbol which is the third novel involving Robert Langdon. I previously read his last two books which are the Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demon, first and second respectively.

I expected a lot on his third novel that I

was one of the first to buy a copy of his new book.

Upon reading the book, from the first word to the very last word I can feel the characters coming to life.

The Lost Symbol is a page turner, complicated, and thrilling to read just like the Da Vinci Code.

Dan Brown for me, in reading his new book, is a genius in revealing unusual facts and concealed history, mixing them together into a twisted puzzle to be solved.

Brown puts hard challenges on his new book and done an excellent research in places he wants his reader to be with.

The book, however, lacks some logic on its characters and certain words are difficult ...

• The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown book
      to understand because several characters talk like encyclopedias.

Though the book is mind boggling and astounding, there are a few missing information about Mal’Akh.

Brown overused some phrases over identifying something.

The story is a little bit awkward at the beginning and the last two chapters of the book were irritating to read.

The entire story focuses on Freemasonry and the

Bible.

I have to say that this is not really his best book but still it’s a good read.

The Lost Symbol is exciting to read, but absolutely I’m dissatisfied with the story especially on the ending which is quite shocking.

I have expected more from Dan Brown’s masterpiece The Lost Symbol but I still recommend it as a must read.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171112918800331/k2311a1211/12.11.09