Fekkai Apple Cider Clarifying Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love Fekkai hair products, initially because of their beautiful packaging but I soon realized that they were truly great products
  • The best thing about this shampoo is the fact that it is able to clarify the hair and remove all of the buildup and impurities which it accumulates without making it feel stripped or dry
  • I don't recommend this shampoo to be used as a daily shampoo

• by Valerie

I have been in the cosmetic industry for approximately five years now, so I have tried all of the products on the market. I love Fekkai hair products, initially because of their beautiful packaging but I soon realized that they were truly great products. The Apple Cider Clarifying Shampoo is one of the newest products from Fekkai and of course I just had to try it.

I do not normally use a clarifying shampoo but after using this one, I realized that it is basically a must. A clarifying shampoo like this one should be used once weekly to remove all of the build up that

accumulates in the hair throughout the week from styling products, the environment, and even conditioners that tend to leave something behind in the hair.

Fekkai’s Apple Cider Clarifying Shampoo is good for all hair types but it is especially good for those with oily hair. This is due to the fact that since it is a clarifying shampoo, it will remove all of the oil from the hair.

This product contains real apple cider vinegar which is the active ingredient that works to clarify the hair. Not to mention the fact that it smells wonderful. It also contains apple, rosemary, verbena and kukui which work to ...

• nourish and protect the hair. The best thing about this shampoo is the fact that it is able to clarify the hair and remove all of the buildup and impurities which it accumulates without making it feel stripped or dry. In fact, my hair actually felt smooth, soft and silky after using this shampoo.

I don’t recommend this shampoo to be used as a daily shampoo. Instead I would recommend that it be used once a week to remove excess impurities and build up in the hair. It smells great and it leaves the hair feeling incredibly clean. It also makes the hair appear shiny after it

is dry which many other shampoos fail to do. Even though this shampoo is not meant to be a daily shampoo, it is gentle enough to be used everyday which is great.

I have only two complaints about this shampoo. My first complaint about this shampoo is that the wonderful apple scent tends to fade away as the hair dries. I wish there was a way to make the beautiful scent last all day. The second complaint is the fact that it contains proplyparaben, an ingredient that is suspected of causing tumors. Many companies are removing this ingredient from their products and hopefully Fekkai will catch on soon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311012918700931/k2311a1210/12.10.09