Murad Pure Skin Supplements  » Cosmetics  »
  • Of all the products I have experimented with I have found that Murad products tend to work the best and although they are expensive they are still affordable
  • Since I am so pleased with Murad's Clarifying line, I decided to try the Murad Pure Skin Supplements
  • It is amazing that previously I was so embarrassed about my skin and refused to leave the house unless it was covered with cakey makeup to hide my acne, and now I can't wait to show off my glowing complexion

• by Valerie

I have worked in the cosmetic industry for approximately five years now so I have tried all of the skin care products currently on the market. Of all the products I have experimented with I have found that Murad products tend to work the best and although they are expensive they are still affordable. I have been suffering from acne since I was a teenager but for the past few months I have been using the Murad Clarifying regimen which includes the Murad Clarifying Cleanser, Murad Clarifying Toner, and Murad Spot Treatment. This regimen has improved my complexion tremendously.

I still have a few slight breakouts here and there (especially around that time of the month), but nothing like the moderate to severe acne I used to suffer from. Since I am so pleased with Murad’s Clarifying line, I decided to try the Murad Pure Skin Supplements. Of course, like everyone who looks at this product in my store, I was skeptical about how pills could actually improve my acne and my skin.

However, I should have known that the people at Murad do their homework and certainly know what they are doing. The product claims that you should see results in about six weeks. I started to notice results after just two weeks.

I have been taking the supplements for almost a month now and I have been getting so many compliments lately on how great my skin looks. Not only does this product help with eliminating breakouts and blemishes, it actually improves the luminosity of the skin. My skin looks healthier and brighter.

People have actually been telling me that my skin is glowing. It is amazing that previously I was so embarrassed about my skin and refused to leave the house unless it was ...

• Murad Pure Skin Supplements
      covered with cakey makeup to hide my acne, and now I can’t wait to show off my glowing complexion. The only downside to these skin supplements is the fact that they smell terrible.

However, this is a small price to pay that I’m sure any woman is willing to put up with to have healthy, beautiful skin. The price is not terrible. It costs $43 for 120 tablets.

These tablets contain vitamins that are not only great for your skin, but great for your body and overall health as well. For example, this supplements contain a high dose of

Vitamin A which helps to encourage cell turnover. This means that it will help make the exterior blemishes on your skin disappear to reveal the healthy skin underneath.

These supplements also contain Yellow Dock and Burdock which help the body remove toxins. Toxins cause blemishes and assisting the body in removing toxins means assisting the face in reducing blemishes. The supplements also contain Zinc which helps reduce irritation.

These supplements actually work and the science behind them makes perfect sense. They are great for the skin, great for the body and great for overall health and well being which makes them a win win situation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311012918680931/k2311a1210/12.10.09