Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the way this face wash makes my skin feel
  • It is much healthier for skin to exfoliate this way and your skin will definitely thank you for it

• by Valerie

If you have ever used Murad products you are aware of how well they work. I am in love with their products. Therefore on my last trip to my local Sephora I just had to try the AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser. I am 22 years old now and in the past I have suffered from acne.

During this time I was a big fan of their Clarifying Cleanser which contains salicylic acid. Now that my acne has cleared up I find that cleanser too drying. Murads AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser is the PERFECT replacement.

I love the way this face wash makes my

skin feel. I have always been a fan of exfoliating cleansers but in the past I have used cleansers that contain physical exfoliators as opposed to chemical exfoliators like this one. Physical exfoliants are particles contained within the wash that scrape away the uppermost level of the skin.

Murad’s AHA/BHA Exfoliating cleanser does not contain any such particles and instead is a chemical exfoliant. The ingredient in this face wash that chemically exfoliates is glycolic acid which is truly a miracle ingredient. The reason I am so in love with this face wash is because of the glycolic acid.

Glycolic acid ...

• is able to exfoliate the skin, removing the dull top layer and the dryness without irritating the skin by rubbing granules all over it. It is much healthier for skin to exfoliate this way and your skin will definitely thank you for it. This product definitely improves the tone and texture of the skin.

The glycolic acid removes the top layer of the skin, leaving behind skin that is soft, supple, and fresh. My skin truly feels like that of a baby’s bottom after I wash with this cleanser. Basically, this cleanser leaves my skin with a healthy glow that

no other cleanser has been able to match.

If you want skin that looks healthy, feels healthy and actually is healthy, then this is the cleanser for you. It is great for all skin types. Although it is a little bit more expensive than some of Murad’s other cleansers at $35, it is well worth the price.

Luckily, at Sephora you can ask for a sample to take home and try prior to purchasing it. If you are at all hesitant, get a sample and try it first. Trust me, you will find yourself back at the store purchasing it a few days later!

Murad AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311012918670931/k2311a1210/12.10.09