Murad Acne Spot Treatment  » Cosmetics  »
  • I believe it is one of the only products on the market to use a 3.0% sulfur solution for the treatment of acne
  • The best part is that my skin does not at all feel dry, it simply feels as if the blemishes are fading away
  • I am a true believer in this product and will continue to use it and recommend it to everyone who suffers from embarrassing blemishes and or acne
  • Therefore, this product is definitely worth the 18 dollar price point for the 0.5 oz tube

• by Valerie

If you suffer from breakouts and blemishes, you know how embarrassing they can be. So embarrassing in fact, that before buying this product I never went out in public without tons of makeup hiding my face. I have tried so many topical treatments to treat my unsightly blemishes and not only did none of them work at all, they actually made my skin worse. Most topical treatments used to treat acne have the active ingredient of either salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide.

Both of these active ingredients are extremely drying and tend to cause more redness and irritation because of their extensive drying power. Murad’s Acne Spot Treatment is entirely different. Instead of using an active ingredient that simply dries out the skin, this product uses sulfur as a treatment for

acne.

Although sulfur does smell bad, it works amazingly for the treatment of acne. I believe it is one of the only products on the market to use a 3. 0% sulfur solution for the treatment of acne.

This makes evident the fact that Murad is doing something entirely different from all of the other skin care companies out there which makes them innovative and special. Instead of flooding the market with another product that contains the same ingredient with a different package, Murad is actually creating new and innovative products that use different ingredients to treat different skin problems, and their formulas work. I applied Murad’s Acne Spot Treatment about two hours ago, and I already notice a difference in the color, size, texture, and overall appearance of my pimples and ...

• blemishes.

They appear smaller, less red and less raised above the skin. They actually look better after one application of this product than they have after months of using topical treatments containing benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid. My blemishes actually look so much better already that they look as if they are going to entirely disappear by tomorrow.

The clinical tests of this product indicate that 90% of participants had reduced blemishes after four weeks of using this product. The best part is that my skin does not at all feel dry, it simply feels as if the blemishes are fading away. I am a true believer in this product and will continue to use it and recommend it to everyone who suffers from embarrassing blemishes and or acne.

I am

amazed by how fast acting this product truly is, it begins to work on contact. As soon as I applied it to my skin my blemishes immediately began to shrink and the redness disappeared. The product applies smoothly and soaks right into the skin.

The sulfur scent is detectable but is not very strong and did not bother me at all. Another great thing about this product is that it only costs $18, which is a great price considering it works so well. However, the downside is that the tube is somewhat small and will probably need to be replaced monthly.

However, if you are like me you will pay anything to have clear skin. Therefore, this product is definitely worth the 18 dollar price point for the 0. 5 oz tube.

Murad Acne Spot Treatment

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311012918660931/k2311a1210/12.10.09