Murad Clarifying Mask  » Cosmetics  »
  • Of all the products I've experimented with, I find that Murad products tend to work the best
  • After implementing a skin care regimen that consisted solely of Murad Clarifying products, I no longer have that problem
  • I think of it as a little army that fights the breakout until it is destroyed
  • If you are serious about healthy looking skin adding this mask to your skin care regimen will definitely help

• by Valerie

I have been working in the cosmetic industry for approximately five years now, so I have tried all of the skin care products on the market. Of all the products I’ve experimented with, I find that Murad products tend to work the best. I am 22 years old and used to suffer from terrible moderate to severe acne. Anyone that suffers from blemishes, breakouts, or full blown acne knows how embarassing it can be.

So embarrassing in fact that I used to refuse to leave the

house without tons of makeup piled onto my face to cover up my pimples. After implementing a skin care regimen that consisted solely of Murad Clarifying products, I no longer have that problem. My skin is now clear and I don’t even need to wear foundation at all anymore.

Murad products have made my skin so clear and so healthy that I want to show it off instead of cover it up like I used to. Anyone that has problem skin should consider using a mask. Murad’s Clarifying Mask is the best one out there.

It is not a product that I use on a daily basis. Instead I use it whenever I feel my skin needs a little extra clarifying power. If I feel a breakout coming on, I apply the mask and leave it on for about a half an hour.

When I wash the mask away, the breakout is gone and never fully materializes. Therefore, this mask can actually stop a breakout from forming. I think of it as ...

• Murad Clarifying Mask
      a little army that fights the breakout until it is destroyed.

This mask is a clay based mask that works wonders for the skin. Not only does this mask stop breakouts in their tracks, it makes skin feel healthier overall. After using this mask my skin feels soft, supple, smooth and healthy.

I feel that this mask penetrates deeper than other facial masks on the market to really go deep into pores and remove all impurities and bacteria. This mask also helps those with oily skin

by combating the oil and leaving skin feeling moisturized but not at all oily. Although this mask costs $37 it is well worth the price.

Since it only needs to be used once or twice a week, this 2. 67 oz bottle will last months. If you are serious about healthy looking skin adding this mask to your skin care regimen will definitely help.

The results will please women of all skin types but it is specifically geared towards those with oily skin and those that are acne prone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311012918650931/k2311a1210/12.10.09