Wal Mart on the Carlisle Pike  » Shopping  »
Carlisle Pike Mechanicsburg, PA
  • I’ve been going to this Wal Mart on the Carlisle Pike for many years now and have found that it is one of the best Wal Marts in the area
  • I haven’t found that they are stocking more items since the renovation so I believe it may have just been done for store appearance rather than to add merchandise
  • I enjoy the produce section here better than the local grocery stores
  • I find that’s it’s convenient to do my Wal Mart shopping and then stop in for a few groceries without too much extra cost
  • I will continue to go to this Wal Mart store and recommend it to others

• by Kat Nell

I’ve been going to this Wal Mart on the Carlisle Pike for many years now and have found that it is one of the best Wal Marts in the area. It is relatively safe to go to at night, making it a good choice for those who are not on regular day time schedules or if you need a quick item late at night.

They keep a pretty clean store for a Wal Mart, including the restrooms. They recently

renovated the store and so it has a more modern look to it. I haven’t found that they are stocking more items since the renovation so I believe it may have just been done for store appearance rather than to add merchandise.

I have always found their staff to be helpful when I’ve needed assistance in finding a particular item. My only compliant is that it is hard to find a staff member to help you. I usually have to ...

• go out and wander through the store until I find one. But again, when I do find one, they are pretty helpful.

Wal Mart has begun carrying some more updated and trendy women’s and Junior’s attire in the last year and this store keeps it well stocked. I’ve also found that the sizes are getting to be more reasonable. In the past, a women’s small size at Wal Mart was very ill-fitting and large but recently their clothes have become

a little better suited to smaller-framed women.

The grocery section of this Wal Mart is exceptional. They have a great meat department, bakery, and produce section. I enjoy the produce section here better than the local grocery stores. Their prices aren’t too bad either. I find that’s it’s convenient to do my Wal Mart shopping and then stop in for a few groceries without too much extra cost.

I will continue to go to this Wal Mart store and recommend it to others.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241012918580931/k2311a1210/12.10.09