Puffs Plus Facial Tissues
  • For several years, I just suffered with sandpaper-like tissues and sub-par products until I found that Puffs offered a tissue that came with lotion
  • I tried them out right away and was impressed with how soft and cottony the tissue felt compared to other brands I had tried
  • Another thing I love about Puffs Plus Facial tissues is their design

• by Kat Nell

I’ve always been picky about what type of facial tissue I use because I seem to always have a runny nose and don’t want a tissue that’s going to dry out or irritate my nose. For several years, I just suffered with sandpaper-like tissues and sub-par products until I found that Puffs offered a tissue that came with lotion.

I tried them out right away and was impressed with how soft and cottony the tissue felt compared to other brands I had tried. Kleenex didn’t even come close to the soft texture of the Puffs tissue. Plus, I fell in love with the lotion part of these particular tissues because it meant that every time I used a tissue ...

• it wasn’t drying out my skin but rather applying a thin layer of lotion to help re-hydrate. I especially needed these during the winter time.

Puffs Plus tissues are relatively inexpensive for the good quality you are getting. I usually use coupons and buy them when they are on sale for even better prices and it makes them more

economical than even some generic brands.

Another thing I love about Puffs Plus Facial tissues is their design. They come in so many different designs for the boxes that you can match them with every room of the house and it adds a little decorating flair for a cheap price. I will continue to buy these tissues for many years to come.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341012918550931/k2311a1210/12.10.09