LG DISHWASHER LDF7811  » Electronics  »
  • I like to have a dishwasher that washes a lot of dishes at once, and yet, does not cost me a lot in regards to water and/or power bills

• by covenly1
      I like to have a dishwasher that washes a lot of dishes at once, and yet, does not cost me a lot in regards to water and/or power bills!

When I use this L. G. dishwasher, I know I am able to put up to 16 place setting all at once into the LG dishwasher, model LDF7811. The ‘design a rack’ system is really something I use a lot.

The ‘design a rack’ means that I am able to adjust the upper rack to fit my immediate needs and more. The tines on both the top and the bottom racks are foldable, making more space available for big items, like big pots that I DO use a lot. In the bottom rack, there are two removable racks, for even MORE appropriate spacing.

The cuttlery baskets are covered and moveable. Just

design the inside as you like it!

This dishwasher is very quiet. That means a lot to me.

Loc Decibel, quiet operation in an Energy Star dishwasher is something to remember. The direct drive motor system makes certain that the dishwasher is really quiet for you. There are six different wash cycles from which to choose.

These consist of soak, power scrub, normal, delicate, quick wash, and rinse only. This gives you the opportunity to wash your expensive dishes in the delicate, and your pots and pans in a power scrub cycle. Sometimes, when you may just want to rinse off a few dishes, the rinse cycle will help you with that……perhaps, the dishes are not dirty at all, but, have just been setting around for a while!

Precise cleaning of your dishes is done by L.

G. ’s Sense Clean ...

• System. This means that turbidity in the water is measured with an LED light during the first rinse.

Water and the time needed to clean the dishes gets adjusted during the second cycle to based on the need for more or less cleaning! (Kind of a Star Trek effect, isn’t it?) As well as cleaning the dishes really well, this, also, saves energy. The half load cleaning is important, giving you the choice of using both the top and the lower racks, or just one of them! There are five directions of water jets cleaning each wash cycle. The hybrid drying system uses a fan and condensation drying for faster drying that reduces spotting, as well as keeping the energy level extremely efficient.

The exterior appearance is a fully integrated electronic panel with digital status display. The electronic

controls, here, assure you of a precise cleaning for safe dish care. This model comes in black, white, or stainless steel.

The inside tub is totally stainless steel! The nylon coated racks and tines have rounded tips, and will stay beautiful, as well as extremely functional, for a very long time. After all THAT, I can add that my dishes get really clean, in a quiet machine that allows me to select the type of wash that I want done. The visable status control on the panel lets me know how long it will be before my dishes are done, as well!

I like that it is Energy Star, that it is environmentally friendly, that it is quiet, fast, designable to my needs, looks so beautiful, and really cleans my dishes! I can’t ask for more than that! Be sure you check this model out!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16100991850130/k2311a0910/9.10.06