Cassleen’s Handmade Soaps  » Cosmetics  »
  • I decided to purchase their soaps and one of their perfume duplicates
  • I think my skin was just adjusting back then
  • The soaps are definitely fragrant and non-drying
  • I also noticed that the soaps do not produce such large and fluffy bubbles as a commercial soap but it manages to moisturize my skin

• by Jennifer

I have come to try Cassleen’s Handmade Soaps after seeing a lot of good reviews with their products. I decided to purchase their soaps and one of their perfume duplicates. The soaps I purchased were their Fairy in Pink Shoes, Cucumber Melon, Creamy Bavarian Doughnut Soap, Bamboo Sea Glass and Collagen Charcoal. I also tried their Nights in Rodanthe Clinique imitation.

I can say that the soap did live up to its promise of delivering a Lush competitor at very cheap prices. In fact, their soaps are not as powerful as Lush but rightly scented that you won’t get a headache. My particular favorite is the Fairy in Pink Shoes soap that comes in a cupcake shape that my little sister loves a lot. The smell is fantastic! My only complaint is that the color tends to change as time

goes by. From a dark pink, the color starts turning into a greyish pink in color. Other than that, the smells remain the same and sticks on your skin after bathing.

Their Cucumber Melon soap smells like a fruity bubblegum but kinda smells too strong for me. I don’t know if it’s my nasal cavities or it’s really the soap. In any case, multiple uses of it tends to lessen the very strong smell which eventually becomes very tolerable.

The Bamboo Sea Glass comes in a round blue glass shape that looks like the ocean. The smell is so good that our family normally uses it as a finale soap. I find that it can last longer by cutting it in halves and making sure it’s placed on a dry soap dish.

The Creamy Bavarian is a cute doughnut looking ...

• soap in an off white color and topped with oats. It’s one of my favorites as it helps on moisturizing my skin. I had an initial dryness and itching at first but went away after 2 days of using it. I think my skin was just adjusting back then.

The Collagen Charcoal, on the other hand, is my mom’s favorite. She loves the fact that it gives her such a refreshing bath. I think it contains mint for that sort. It’s super creamy and non-drying and has managed to even out her skin tone. I havent used it since my mom grabbed the bar already but Ill purchase one for myself soon.

Their Perfume Duplicate was were they fell short of my expectations. I found the packaging to be too tacky. The perfume was placed in a plastic spray bottle with

a tacky sticker. The perfume smelled little like alcohol but after spraying it onto the skin, the scent tends to stick. One thing I can say is it’s cheap and probably you get what you’ve paid for.

As for the soaps, I cannot really say if it did whiten my skin or not. I think it did as I did not experience any sort of skin darkening after weeks of using them. The soaps are definitely fragrant and non-drying. I also noticed that the soaps do not produce such large and fluffy bubbles as a commercial soap but it manages to moisturize my skin. I highly recommend their soaps. I am not pretty sure with their perfumes though. maybe their eau de toilettes are better since it has a higher perfume concentration.

I would surely repurchase their soaps in the future!

Cassleen's Handmade Soaps

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311012918470931/k2311a1210/12.10.09