Sure Regular Scent Anti Perspirant and Deodorant 2.7 oz  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • For a little over 5.00 dollars in cost, I find it be be a good product for the price
  • I like to have protection with out a greasy build up

• by Daisy

I use Sure Regular Scent Antiperspirant and Deodorant 2.7 oz. For a little over 5.00 dollars in cost, I find it be be a good product for the price. This solid rolls on easily with out build up. I like to have protection with out a greasy build up. I have

also found it does not leave a mark on my clothes after applying.

One other good quality is that is lasts a long time. I have bought cheaper brands before and I was not satisfied with the results. One brand, broke apart after only two weeks of use. I had to mold ...

• it back together twice before I threw it out. I do not like to waste a product.

I have found when it comes to antiperspirants and deodorants it is better to get a brand that has been around a while and has a name one can trust. I do like the

clean natural scent. I can use this product for two months. For the cost of around 5.40 dollars that is only 9 cents per day. Sure Regular Scent Antiperspirant Deodorant has a name I can trust and a result I keep coming back for. I suggest people try this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311012918460931/k2311a1210/12.10.09