Folgers Black Silk Coffee

• by Sandi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I have found my coffee in Folgers Black Silk. I am a self proclaimed coffee expert.

i like trying different coffees, and for home use I have tried them all.

With Folgers Black Silk, I get everything I like in a coffee all in one.

I like a bold, rich and strong cup of coffee.

Until Folgers Black Silk, I was not

able to get all of this without a bitter after taste.

Folgers Black Silk is so smooth, yet it has a very bold rich taste with absoulutely no bitter taste.

You can pay alot more for a spectialty coffee, with Folgers Black Silk you do not have to.

The price is still very reasonable, and hand down Folgers Black Silk is the ...

• best coffee I have ever tasted.

I drink my coffee black, I can only imagine just how smooth this coffee will be to someone that adds cream or sugar.

In conclusion if you like a deep and bold coffee with no bitter after taste, there is no way you will not like Folgers Black Silk.

I now know you do not have

to pay an arm and an leg for a high quality coffee.

This coffee has it all, I do not feel like I am being left out by not spending the big money at one of our name brand coffee shops.

Thier coffee has nothing on Folgers Black Silk.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271012918450931/k2311a1210/12.10.09