Cavalier Telephone Service  » General services  »
Louisville Ky
  • They do have to get into your computer to see what you are doing and where there problem is but they ask all same question did you do this, did you turn off the compture and reboot, did you unplug the yellow wire etc. when I tell I did all that before I called you can be annoying
  • Sometimes too if bad weather they say please call back in 1 hour because of the volumn of calls sometimes you cannot wait so that is disheatening too have to wait that long etc. Sometimes they are down but usually not too long like 1/2 hour or 1 hour they do not tell you it just you do not see green light on in your DSL box that is how I know there server is down

• by LeeNess

I joined Cavalier Telephone service instead of Verizon. I dropped Verizon way to expensive I was paying 80.00 per month for toll free calling and long distance calls and no internet service. I also paying for amother internet provider for $13.00 per month so total for this per month was $93.00

With Cavalier I get internet service DSL with my phone service and other extras where it says and show who is calling. This cool because if I do not recongize the name I do not have to answer it.

I also toll free calls and unlimted long distance service to

for $71.00 per month which I am now saving $22.00 per month which is like a tank of gas for the week I am getting.

Cavalier one bad side is when there is techinical question you wait to long on the phone to get someone. Sometimes the people are not as knowledgeable about internet and computer sometimes. Plus you need to say you account at two differnt times while waiting to get help.

• did you turn off the compture and reboot, did you unplug the yellow wire etc… when I tell I did all that before I called you can be annoying. But once they fix it you are feeling better. Sometimes too if bad weather they say please call back in 1 hour because of the volumn of calls sometimes you cannot wait so that is disheatening too have to wait that long etc…

in your DSL box that is how I know there server is down. This may happened once since I joined in September 2009.

The other plus if you do not have good credit you need to pay $150.00 up front and if you pay on time for 6 months you get that $150.00 back into your bank account. I have not been with them for six months yet so I will write another review and tell you if Cavalier has given me my money back for being on time good paying customer.

Thanks for reading this review about Cavalier DSL and phone service.

Sincerely Lee Ness

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 251012918430931/k2311a1210/12.10.09