Finesse Self Adjusting Texture Enhancing Shampoo 13 oz  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I like how it rinses out quickly and my hair feels clean and soft
  • We all have different hair, and I find the best way to get results is to try several brands

• by Daisy

I have spent a high dollar amount on shampoo in my day. While some of them brought about decent results others did not. I was born with dry hair. I have always used conditioner. I, however, still have dry hair from the root to the tip. While perusing the shampoo

section of the store I saw Finesse Self Adjusting Texture Enhancing Shampoo.

13 fluid oz for around 4.00 dollars so I tried it. I have been very pleased. I only need a small dab to get a full lather. The product has a clean light scent to it. I like how ...

• it rinses out quickly and my hair feels clean and soft. I can wash every 3 days and my hair looks good.

One concern I have had is shampoo build up.I find this not to be the case with this product. I once spent 18.00 dollars for a 13 fluid oz

shampoo and the results where no different then with this affordable product. I do suggest a person at least try Finesse Self Adjusting Texture Enhancing Shampoo.

We all have different hair, and I find the best way to get results is to try several brands. This one has worked for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311012918410931/k2311a1210/12.10.09