St. Ives exfoliating apricot scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I get outside the house, I experience the gravity of pollution from air to dust till my skin turned greasy and the effect of radiation caused to my body
  • My friend had recommend me this product St. Ives exfoliating apricot scrub for my sensitive skin type, her facial skin is much complex and whiter, she has no blackheads and pimples, aside the fact that she also faces pollution same way as I
  • After washing my face, I noticed that the complexity of my skin was smooth and it is like a packed skin

• by Genericbe

I for one suffer from everyday pollution. When I get outside the house, I experience the gravity of pollution from air to dust till my skin turned greasy and the effect of radiation caused to my body.. Before, I am using an ordinary soap only for my facial wash and still I feel that the dirt in my face never removed, sometimes, I use wet facial tissues to cleanse my skin whenever I have stay long outside my home. Especially if I am at

work. Then when I get home, I will cleanse again my face with the use of warm towel and I have to accept how many dirt was collected because of pollutions.

My friend had recommend me this product St.Ives exfoliating apricot scrub for my sensitive skin type, her facial skin is much complex and whiter, she has no blackheads and pimples, aside the fact that she also faces pollution same way as I. We have same skin complexion and I wonder why her skin is ...

• more radiant than I am.

I tried the said product, I observed that the said facial scrub has bead particles that cleanses my face and it is foamy while using. I gently rotate the said facial scrub in my face for about 3-5 minutes. After washing my face, I noticed that the complexity of my skin was smooth and it is like a packed skin..My blackheads were gone and my skin had lighten too.

>From the good results of my first few days of usage, I

continued using the product and even when I am outside the house, I find time to clean my face and since then, I never use anymore facial towel to scrub my face just to remove all the dirt. This has been maintaining my skin for almost 8 months.

This product is good for a sensitive skin type like me and I need no more additional exfoliating creams because St.Ives exfoliating apricot scrub has also that actions. It is very economical and easy to bring wherever you are.

St. Ives exfoliating apricot scrub

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311012918400931/k2311a1210/12.10.09