Best Western Airport Albuquerque  » Hotels  »
2400 Yale Blvd SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106
  • All in all, I thought our stay in this hotel was a pretty good one, as we enjoy a good night sleep over there, before checking out and heading to our next destination

• by Seng Yong

The hotel is located near to the airport, and that is one of the main reasons why I booked this hotel. We asked for a ground floor room and was promptly addressed by the front desk staff, who was also very helping in helping to print our boarding passes for the flight next day. Other than that, the radiant smile by the staff

makes up a fruitful day for us.

She was very gentle, kind, and was very patient in answering our queries. We really enjoyed our stay here.

The rooms which we stayed in were very clean with the furniture well-decorated. The bed was very comfortable and springy, with excellent linen.

We slept soundly that night. There were a small fridge and microwave being provided,

• and we really appreciate the facilities provided by them.

Other than that, there was another A/C unit at the living room, which allows us to cool down the bedroom before we go to bed. Breakfast set was much better than the normal one provided by other hotels.

There were scrambled eggs, hot waffles, sausages, yogurts and cereals. I liked the coffee very much

as it has a strong fragrance.

The dining area was well-maintained and cleaned. The only downside was the catering of poor quality plastic cutlery.

I had difficulty slicing the sausages using the forks provided. All in all, I thought our stay in this hotel was a pretty good one, as we enjoy a good night sleep over there, before checking out and heading to our next destination.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21012918390931/k2311a1210/12.10.09