Fekkai Advanced Olive Oil Glossing Hair Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • Being a woman, I take pride on making myself pretty and the best way to do it is managing your hair
  • One time I went for a vacation in the US, and my sister bought me this hair product that definitely ended my hair nightmares
  • I noticed how only a pea-sized drop of cream does its magic already
  • Moreover, I like its mild scent of olive as it holds true to its organic property
  • Yes, it's a bit pricey but on my opinion, I believe it's definitely worth every penny

• by happydoodles

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Being a woman, I take pride on making myself pretty and the best way to do it is managing your hair. Most of the time I have to use a hair iron just to make my hair neat, straightened and shinny.

Yes, it took a while to do this which is such a drag.

One time I went for a vacation

in the US, and my sister bought me this hair product that definitely ended my hair nightmares.

Fekkai Olive Oil Hair Cream is definitely at the top of my list of hair products.

First is because it’s cream based and non-greasy which made it manageable.

I noticed how only a pea-sized drop of cream does its magic already.

Take note,

• even if you put too much your hair won’t get greasy.

A few minutes of drying and some brush strokes and your ready to go.

The highlight of this product is it tames my frizzy hair.

My friends noticed and even asked me if I had some kind of hair treatment because my hair seemed sleek straight, shinny and soft.

Moreover, I like its mild scent of olive as it holds true to its organic property.

The only down part I see about this product relies on its financial value.

Yes, it’s a bit pricey but on my opinion, I believe it’s definitely worth every penny.

Dora Jane says :

what other products do you have to help make my hair shinier?thanks I will definitely buy this one

Galega says :

I would suggest you to use L`Oreal Paris Professionnel Expert Serie - Liss Ultime Shine Perfecting Serum. It can help you to get shiny and silky hair quickly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311012918370931/k2311a1210/12.10.09