Prelit Winston Pine Christmas Tree  » Other  »
  • Come to find out if one burns out, the rest stay on

• by Sandi

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Last Christmas we needed a new artificial tree. Although I was a bit leary, my husband convinced me to try a prelit. We ended up with a six foot prelit Winston Pine from Walmart.

When we got the tree out of the box, we found it was all in one piece other than

the stand. Our prior artificial tree had the branches all separate and you had to put them in the correct slots.

I was afraid this would have smashed the tree having it all squished toghether like that. To my shock, all we did was spread the branches out and it was beautiful.

The next thing I was worried about were the lights. Come to find out if one burns out, the rest stay on.

We had to replace one bulb when we got it out this year and the tree itself came out of the box just as good as the first time. The bristles on ...

• Prelit Winston Pine Christmas Tree
      the tree are nice and soft to touch, but we get very little loss, therefore no mess.

The lights themselfs are positioned nicely, better than I do myself. I will never go back to a tree that is not prelit.

This has spoiled me. All I have to do is get the tree

out of the box, spread out the branches and set it in the stand.

We then decorate like always, just do not have to mess with the strands of lights everywhere or the mess of untangleing them every year.

Wendy K says :

Hello. I have a 6′ Celebrations Winston pre-lit tree, which is what I believe you have. I could not tell because there was some stupid box floating over part of your review. The SKU is ACE-044C and I am just trying to figure out what the metal “hooks” are for. I kept them in the box so they obviously are for something. There are four holes at the bottom of the base. Can you help?

RS staff says :

What do you mean by “stupid box floating over part of your review” ?
Do you mean the Search box ? Did you try to scroll the window on you device ?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121012918280831/k2311a1210/12.10.09