Health care Head spa head massager  » Health  »
  • Another great advantage of Health care Head spa head massager according to me was that this head massager came with rechargeable batteries which made it portable and also made it convenient for me to use it anywhere at anytime
  • Priced at $66.99, Health care Head spa head massager in fact has now become a darling at my home- because all my family members (excluding children) seemed to just love the experience with this head massager and look forward to have more of it

• by rm002

A body massage always gave me a feeling of great relaxation. I just loved collecting different types of massagers to help me get this benefit. Although I did try out various types of body massagers and seemed to be thoroughly satisfied with them, Health care Head spa head massager only added to my massager collections.

Health care Head spa head massager was basically a head massager with an Italian design incorporating Japanese engineering. This head massager utilized the theory of acupressure and included a 15 point massage vibration including a neck and back of head massage to help one relax and soothe problems away.

Although I did posses different types of body massagers, Health care Head spa head massager of first of its kind in my collection and made me thoroughly proud and happy about possessing it. When I placed this head massager on my head, it almost felt like wearing a cap or some kind of helmet. As the Health care Head spa head massager started its magic on my head, I almost felt as if I was getting a head massage done at the salon. It almost felt like many fingers were working at the same time on my head to give me a total relaxed ...

• and comfortable feeling. I just loved every bit of the massage not only on my head but also at the back of neck- which almost seemed to drain away the tension from my body.

A head massage with Health care Head spa head massager left me feeling totally relaxed and rejuvenated. I just loved the feeling of my body feeling lighter and more active. All the crankiness from body seems to have vanished giving ay to a more calmness and tranquil state. What I best loved about Health care Head spa head massager was the fact that it helped me heal even my

mild headaches apart from giving total relaxation. Another great advantage of Health care Head spa head massager according to me was that this head massager came with rechargeable batteries which made it portable and also made it convenient for me to use it anywhere at anytime.

Priced at $66.99, Health care Head spa head massager in fact has now become a darling at my home- because all my family members (excluding children) seemed to just love the experience with this head massager and look forward to have more of it. Health care Head spa head massager is perhaps a perfect spa for your head and soul.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341012918220831/k2311a1210/12.10.09