McCormick Pure Ground Black Pepper
  • I love salt and always squirmed when given something with pepper on it, and I could always tell
  • Growing up what was usually found in our house was McCormick Pure Ground Black Pepper and so that's what I decided to buy a while back when I decided to season my food with pepper

• by Orrymain

Perhaps oddly to some, I’ve never been a big pepper user. I love salt and always squirmed when given something with pepper on it, and I could always tell. I suppose age changes the likes and dislikes of people as recently, I’ve begun to experiment by using pepper more and I’m liking it.

Growing up what was

usually found in our house was McCormick Pure Ground Black Pepper and so that’s what I decided to buy a while back when I decided to season my food with pepper.

What I love is that it really does pep up my food. I’ve used it on all kinds of things now, from meats to potatoes, and I’ve ...

• been happy with it overall. I can’t really think of any time I’ve used it when I’ve regretted it.

I do love the very familiar McCormick Pure Ground Black Pepper tin container, especially with the three sizes of openings. I can scoop out a bunch if I want for baking or a bigger food preparation, use a

smaller one for pouring into a pepper container for the table, and, my favorite, the sprinkle opening for if I just want to season my food by using just the container. All three snap open easily and they close securely.

I’m very happy using McCormick Pure Ground Black Pepper and I plan to continue using it in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271012918170831/k2311a1210/12.10.09