Mother’s Chocolate Chip Little Bites Cookies
  • The latest verification that Mother's is still delicious was when I purchased Mother's Chocolate Chip Little Bites Cookies

• by Orrymain

Not long ago the Mother’s brand was in danger of disappearing from the scene. After being in business since 1914, the California bakery and cookie distributor couldn’t outlast this difficult economy and recession. They folded up. Fortunately, the brand was salvaged and is now owned by another company who is continuing the popular cookie

brand. I was worried the taste would change, but so far, I’ve been pleased. The latest verification that Mother’s is still delicious was when I purchased Mother’s Chocolate Chip Little Bites Cookies.

These little bites have been a long time favorite of mine. They come in a 14 ounce bag that could be better if ...

• it were a re-sealable bag. That’s something I hope changes at some point. I’m a big believer in re-sealable packaging to retain freshness. With these, I end up crunching up the bag and using a rubber band or clip to keep it shut.

The chocolate chips are so nice and chocolatey. They just melt

in my mouth. They are plentiful in each cookie, too. These are the perfect cookie treats.

A serving size is four cookies which equals 150 calories, and that’s a great tasting number of calories. I really love these bite-size treats. They are filling and ultra satisfying. If you love chocolate chips, these are for you!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271012918150831/k2311a1210/12.10.09