Duc d’O finest belgian chocolatier
  • All my friends and family know that I like chocolate so I got Duc d'O finest Belgian chocolatier for my birthday from a friend
  • It is delicious, easy to melt in your mouth and the two parts come a part if you press the center of the ball where they are stuck together

• by lorelai

All my friends and family know that I like chocolate so I got Duc d’O finest Belgian chocolatier for my birthday from a friend. These chocolates come in a very nice aluminum box, which is with with pictures of the chocolatier on it.

The box is great because it can be used and reused once you finish the chocolates.

Each chocolate

is wrapped in a separate wrapping, twist wrapped.

The chocolatiers are in the shape of a small ball and they are half white half brown, which means they are made half of white chocolate and half of brown one.

The wrapping is transparent with golden ends.

You can actually feel the difference in the 2 parts of the ball, the ...

• white one is much sweeter while the brown one tastes more like nuts.

I like this product although I can’t say that it is the best chocolate I have ever tastes.

It has crunchy parts in it.

where they are stuck together.

This box is really such a nice present, you get a bunch of chocolate balls and they taste great, the three of us was eating these chocolates for more than one week and we all adore chocolate.

But in general I must say that Duc d’O finest belgian chocolatier is just a little bit too sweet for my taste although I like it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271012918140831/k2311a1210/12.10.09