BenGay Vanishing Scent noon Greasy Pain Relieving Gel
  • I was surprised that I found BenGay Vanishing Scent
  • I was happy to get the power of BenGay without the smell
  • I love how this product works almost immediately, providing me with soothing, warm pain relief
  • I highly recommend BenGay Vanishing Scent Non Greasy Pain Relievin g Gel to anyone who is experiencing mild to moderate pain

• by mom1

I have a pinched nerve in my neck that gives me trouble every now and then. Although I do, on occasion take pain relieving medication for it, they take a long time to work. I also use the heating pad, but my pain seems to always be there, when it’s acting up. Last month while I was at the drugstore, I was trying to find something other than an over the counter medication that would help me with the pain in my neck. A coworker of mine suggested that I try BenGay. I remember BenGay from years ago when my parents used to use it. I can still remember the strong smell that would permeate the house for days when one of them had a back back. When my mother or father used the BenGay, the house literally had the smell of BenGay in it for days.

Although

I am confident that this product works, I wasn’t to thrilled about putting it on my neck and getting it in my hair. I had to go to work, and I did not want to be smelling like the old BenGay. While I was looking at the analgesic topical pain relievers, I came across BenGay Vanishing Scent Non Greasy Pain Relieving Gel. I was surprised that I found BenGay Vanishing Scent. I was assuming that I would get the same BenGay pain relief without the strong scent. Now, I am not saying that the scent is offensive or unpleasant, but it is just a little over powering for the workplace. I did purchase this product and I was excited to see if it would relieve my neck pain without the smell. When I got home, I applied it to my neck and shoulder area and in a ...

• matter of minutes, my neck felt much better. It had been very tight and uncomfortable, but the BenGay, seemed to loosen my neck up so it wasn’t so stiff. I was amazed that there was no offensive smell either. I was happy to get the power of BenGay without the smell.

The pain relief lasted hours, and I was glad that I found a product that I could apply in the morning before work for my neck and that wouldn’t have an offensive smell. The next morning I put the BenGay on, hoping it would relieve my pain like it did the day before. I am on my feet all day, and this aggravates my back and neck. Sure enough, the BenGay helped relieve my neck pain and made my workday less unbearable. When I drove home, it was even easier to turn my head and move my neck.

This was something that I was having trouble with before I started using the BenGay. I love how this product works almost immediately, providing me with soothing, warm pain relief.

I highly recommend BenGay Vanishing Scent Non Greasy Pain Relievin g Gel to anyone who is experiencing mild to moderate pain. Before using any over the counter pain medication or topical pain ointments or gels, check with your doctor or healthcare provider first. Just because you can get this product without a prescription does not mean that it is safe for you to use. Although BenGay has been around for year, and is a trusted name, see your doctor if you have severe pain. You may need something more than BenGay for your pain.

I still take over the counter anti inflammatory medication when I get neck pain, but this product gives me quick relief before the pain medication kicks in.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261012918130831/k2311a1210/12.10.09